Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
- Before the shipping, please allow us 1-3 business days for processing your order, timing depends on the actual situation(Public Holidays/Weekends excluded)
- Processing time may be delayed if your shipping address is questionable and your order is flagged as a risk (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information). We may require proof of identification for the billing information received.
- For orders over US$99, we provide free shipping in mainstream countries（US/UK/DE/FR/IT/ES/JP, etc.）
- If you choose to use the express delivery method, we need to charge a shipping fee of $30. We will use DHL/FedEx for delivery. The arrival time depends on the shipping company. It usually takes about 7-10 days
- Shipping costs are subject to the display on the checkout page.
- 1-3 weeks (According to different countries, the transportation time is different)
- COVID-19 Notice: Our shipping times may be longer than indicated as changing COVID-19 restrictions affect delivery services. Know that our fulfillment teams continue to send products daily as we take extra precautions to ensure their safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Track your parcel:
- We recommend that you register an account on our website to keep track of your order.
- Parcel Tracking Site: https://www.17track.net/en. (It usually delays 1 - 3 days to sync the tracking information before uploading to the internet.)
- Friendly Reminder:
- If you do not live in a secure location please be wise about the shipping method you chose as standard mail couriers will not require a signature and packages will be left and any "secure" location deems fit to the mail carrier.
- We are not responsible for the incorrect address entered by you as the customer.
- A restocking fee will be charged if you do not claim your item and it is returned. The charge will be 10% of the total charge per item.
Taxes and Duties:
- Your order may be subject to customs or import duties that are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Legally these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot tell how much the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- Customs duty is charged as a percentage of the total value of the goods. The duty rate percentage depends on the country the package is being sent to, but on average is between 3% and 9%. We have no control over the charges which is why we cannot include them in the cost of the item, or within the postage costs. We generally try to reduce the declared value of the package to reduce taxes and fees, but you may still need to pay a small amount of customs fees.
- If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.