To get new features and optimize your Ottocast's performance, please keep it up to date with the latest software. Here's how.
During the update, power, smartphone and internet access are required. Please prepare those essential elements beforehand.
U2-PLUS update v20220511 | May 11, 2022
1. Fixed the unoperated issue during screen lock.
U2-PLUS update v20220509 | May 09, 2022
1. Fixed the Carbitlink unhidden issue.
U2-PLUS update v20220507 | May 07, 2022
1. Fixed the Buick connection issue.
U2-PLUS update v20220506 | May 06, 2022
1. Optimized touch-screen experience for Lexus.
2. Korean language optimized.
1. Download the U2-PLUS update zip. from our official website. Then upload the update zip. file (Do Not Un-compress the zip. file) into an emptyTF memory card (FAT32 formated).
2. Flip your device and look for the TF card insertion icon, insert your TF card according to the exact position pattern. Then connect your device through USB data port from your car console (recommended), or power via a 5V charging USB port (Not recommended).
3. After your device is connected, it should display the Android system on your car console screen. Wait for the upgrade activation.
4. Select YES or wait for 15s countdownto enter automatic upgrade. (Do not select the "clear all data"). Then follow the instruction of upgrade notification, your U2-PLUS will do the rest.
5. The update file will be automatically copied, and process the upgrade.
6. When the upgrade is semi-complete, the Android system will reboot automatically with the Red LED constantly
lighting and the Green/Blue LED flashing.
7. After the reboot, there is a final upgrade for system Apps. Be patient and wait for the 100% upgrade.
8. The device will again reboot for the last time. For now, please enjoy your journey with the U2-PLUS brand new system. (If the device has failed to reboot itself, please unplug and plug it into your console again)