How to update your U2-AIR
To get new features and optimize your Ottocast's performance, please keep it up to date with the latest software. Here's how.
Update your device by following the instructions
During the update, power, smartphone and internet access are required. Please prepare those essential elements beforehand.
U2-AIR update v20220721 | July 21, 2022
1. Fixed the issue of connecting carplay sound after making a phone call.
2. Add the function of playing music directly after connecting to wifi carplay (depending on the status of the phone).
U2-AIR update v20220718 | July 18, 2022
1. Added delayed start in the background (the old Audi and Roewe may not be able to connect, they will be used normally after setting).
2. Fixed issue of some vehicle consoles that do not allow streaming in the initial mode, and the mode error when connecting to CarPlay.
3. Fixed issue of the new version of Buick could not be connected.
U2-AIR update v20220630 | June 30, 2022
1. Fixed issue of Mitsubishi Pajero could not be connected.(Requires USB Y cable)
2. Fixed issue of 2022 Buick model returns to the original screen and the interface is disconnected.
U2-AIR update v20220627 | June 27, 2022
1. Fixed issue of Peugeot could not be connected.
2. Fixed issue of call special sampling rate problem for some vehicle consoles.(LDV)
3. Verify issue of Honda has no sound when powered up for the first time.
1. Power your U2-AIR by USB2 (charging only), connet your device via iPhone Wi-Fi settings by tapping the title with "AUTO-xxxx" and entering password "88888888".
2. Turn on your Safari, enter and access "192.168.1.101" in your browser.
3. Press the "update" button if your software update is available, the download will start automatically.
4. Once the download is completed, the installation will start automatically with the Blue LED flashing rapidly.
5. Please note: the Blue LED becomes constantly lighting when the whole update is finished. And wait for another 30s before the final step.
6. After 30s from the last step, unplug and plug your device into your car's USB jack. After your device reboot, everything is done.