android auto senza fili
android auto senza fili
adattatore android auto
adattatore wireless per android auto
adattatore android auto wireless
android car auto wireless
wifi auto android
android auto wifi
android car wireless
adattatore wireless android auto

Adattatore Bluetooth wireless Android Auto A2Air - Ottocast

€104,95 EUR
Caratteristiche principali

Abilita la connessione wireless con Android Auto esistente della tua auto

✔Niente più cavi: usa Bluetooth e Wi-Fi per sperimentare ciò che prima era impossibile

✔Gioco perfetto: esperienza Android Auto stabile e senza interruzioni

✔Connessione automatica

✔Aggiornamenti software gratuiti e facili

✔Spedizione in tutto il mondo disponibile

✔Un anno di garanzia mondiale del produttore

Compatibile con

Solo per veicoli o moto con Android Auto cablato in fabbrica

Supporta il telefono con Android 11

✘Per le auto Skoda, c'è un piccolo problema con la chiamata, per favore non comprarlo per ora.

✘Non disponibile per auto BMW

✘Non adatto per unità principale Sony Aftermarket

❗Ti saremmo grati se potessi annotare il modello della tua auto sulla pagina del carrello. (Soprattutto le auto Mitsubishi)

Spedizione veloce e gratuita

Il tuo ordine verrà gestito entro 24 ore. Dopo che il tuo ordine è stato in transito, potresti ricevere un'e-mail che indica che le informazioni di tracciamento sono state aggiornate. Una volta che il pacco è arrivato, dovresti ricevere una conferma fisica dell'arrivo.

Clicca per saperne di più>>
30-giorni rimborso garantito
Abbiamo una politica di restituzione di 30 giorni, il che significa che hai 30 giorni dopo aver ricevuto il tuo articolo per richiedere un reso.

PAY WITH EASE

apple paygoogle payshopify payvisapaypalmaestroamerican expressdiscoverdiners clubjcb

Frequently Bought Together

Total price:€226,85
Overview

Very Fast Wireless Android Auto Dongle

7s Boot-Up | 5GHz Wi-Fi Transmission | Exquisite Modern Design

Full startup in as little as 7 seconds

Very Fast Android Auto adapter for efficient connection. Less than 7-second phone-to-car connection for your rushing and immediate needs.

5GHz

Equipped with 5G Wi-Fi module for an extreme fast data transmission.With stronger and more stable connections,we wish you a good day.

Shine Like A Diamond, Exquisite and Modern Design

The dedicating enclosure design, cutting edge for an advanced driving future.

Android Auto Is An Enjoyment

Completely designed for Android Auto infotainment system, absolute compatible for all the Android Auto users. Focus and concentration makes things impeccable.

Plug, Then Play, Is Your Nature

USB plug and play without hesitation has become the simplest way of contemporary life. Spending more time with someone you care about.

No Extra Handwork, Perfect fit for your original vehicle console

It is super convenient and friendly for all kinds of vehicle lovers.No more car fixing and modification just in order to add a wireless module into your car.

Your Ultimate Ottocast Companion

Upgrade your software with a single click, eliminating complex steps. Resolve compatibility issues, update your device, and send support requests effortlessly.

Traditional, integrated also.

Without replacing the original console controls, working synchronously and balanced with your vehicle console.

Compatible with more than 600 models

Compatible with these phone

Specs
Operating System Linux
Processor Dual-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A7
Memory 64 MB RAM + 16 MB ROM
Wi-Fi Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz
Bluetooth BT 5.0
Connectors USB Type-C
Power Input USB 5V
Operating Temperature -20~75 ℃
Dimensions Height 55 mm
Width 55 mm
Thickness 14 mm
Unit Weight 28 g
Package Dimensions Length 110 mm
Width 100 mm
Height 35 mm
Reviews

Customer Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
75%
(150)
23%
(46)
0%
(1)
1%
(2)
1%
(2)
y
yulmcgrath@gmail.com
Good value for the price but glitches

Works magnificently 75% of the time but the other 25% of the time you need to open your phone and
choose the CarPlay setting to hear your call not real great when you drive for a living also hard on phone battery.

s
simon@simonliebold.de
works great

Works great as advertised.

g
garrettfinch106@live.com
Works Perfectly!

I bought this to replace an old device that quit working after a few years. Decided on this brand. So glad I did. starts up fast, no issues!

m
mikyonsite@yahoo.com
Definitely the perfect carplay

Work perfectly

l
littlenebs@gmail.com
Great Product!!!

Excellent product. Highly recommend. Great seller.

Customer Reviews

Based on 201 reviews
75%
(150)
23%
(46)
0%
(1)
1%
(2)
1%
(2)
y
yulmcgrath@gmail.com
Good value for the price but glitches

Works magnificently 75% of the time but the other 25% of the time you need to open your phone and
choose the CarPlay setting to hear your call not real great when you drive for a living also hard on phone battery.

s
simon@simonliebold.de
works great

Works great as advertised.

g
garrettfinch106@live.com
Works Perfectly!

I bought this to replace an old device that quit working after a few years. Decided on this brand. So glad I did. starts up fast, no issues!

m
mikyonsite@yahoo.com
Definitely the perfect carplay

Work perfectly

l
littlenebs@gmail.com
Great Product!!!

Excellent product. Highly recommend. Great seller.