How to update your U2-NOW
To get new features and optimize your Ottocast's performance, please keep it up to date with the latest software. Here's how.
Update your device by following the instructions
During the update, power, smartphone and internet access are required. Please prepare those essential elements beforehand.
U2-NOW update v20220528 | May 25, 2022
1. Added a button to return to the original interface from notification.
2. Realize the online upgrade of the carplay interface of the original car
3. Optimize the problem of swallowing words in navigation broadcast
U2-NOW update v20220419 | April 19, 2022
1. Optimized stability of connection.
U2-NOW update v20220407 | April 7, 2022
1. Optimized Siri recognition for some vehicles.
2. Optimized stability of connection.
1. Power your U2-NOW by USB1 or USB2, connet your device via iPhone Wi-Fi settings by tapping the same title as your device bluetooth name and entering password "12345678".
2. Turn on your Safari, enter and access "192.168.50.2" in your browser.
3. Press the "check for updates" button if your software update is available, the download will start automatically.
4. Once the download is completed, the installation will start automatically with the Red and Blue LED flashing rapidly.
5. Please note: the Red and Blue LED becomes constantly lighting when the whole update is finished. And wait for another 30s before the final step.
6. After 30s from the last step, unplug and plug your device into your car's USB jack. After your device reboot, please enjoy.